RE: Finding Kerberos server from IPv6 address in SASL binding

Blushed... Just read the manpage carefully, and use the option "-d -1" (ldap_log.h shows -1 means LDAP_DEBUG_ANY). I got screens of output, around 1000 lines.

However, from the output, I still can't figure out who in the process locate the Kerberos server (resolved by DNS to IPv6 address) and sent out TGS-REQ. Could you shed some light on it?

Thanks,
Xu Qiang