RE:

Thank you very much Quanah for the prompt response.

If I understand you correctly, I should used Syncrepl and not slurpd. And
Snycrepl is not supported until 2.4

If you can confirm this, I will go ahead and make a case to update our
servers to the latest stable release. We will go from there.

I did not mention my server OS details earlier.

TEST
Server A:
Linux serverA 2.6.9-55.EL #1 SMP Fri Apr 20 16:30:19 EDT 2007 ia64 ia64 ia64
GNU/Linux
Server B:
Linux serverB 2.6.9-78.0.1.ELsmp #1 SMP Tue Jul 22 18:11:48 EDT 2008 i686
i686 i386 GNU/Linux

PROD
Server A:
Identical to Server B in TEST.
Server B:
This will be different. HP-UX 64-bit on Itanium2.

Do you foresee any problems with the HP-UX 64-bit part?

-To love is to risk not being loved in return. To hope is to risk pain. To
try is to risk failure, but risk must be taken because the greatest hazard
in life is to risk nothing.

Thanks,

-Sai