[Date Prev][Date Next]
slapd_db_archive log rotation
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: slapd_db_archive log rotation
- From: Andrew Hall <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 13:13:13 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:date:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=QFBbXkye+NbZb5DniphnSTElMiR29umjRYzPe8/Vxjw=; b=Xw9OAhwrnZWSq0VfdLkd5vSREzVmXXpMob/peUi7TBK/aI5p5enGxfiXLtAnpJtQ1/ d6p/NvLrsIEaa5O2UZl0I03ZSHbIBq+mgmdgkz0zwdvOAYKWlwNJ14S6M1UZm3JgyNOl G4UtqdWoKK+DBS3kSyt91wuMmIjRIXYY44hGU=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; b=SRsdUCWz051AE8cqzaWCH5s4sP1l7qvlpBtZrX9l24wJOnBR9V7eQk7B4dMav8V6ZF rk+9+Cic0yLaNsgCj7mkoBYpKCxgdpoRV8UgVEQu6iBlijwX1YmcDbkP9ntS7NcSnp/r PiCn9ctTF88ZZhtwgf5/kz4bDjLNl1hupfZJQ=
I'm using slapd_db_archive with the -a flag to identify BDB logs which
can be safely deleted.
I've recently noticed my logs are building up and -a does not produce
However the -l flag does successfully list the log files.
Therefore any use of the -d flag to remove them does nothing.
I'm almost certain these old logs are not being used (there's about 20
going back for several months now) but still slapd_db_archive does not
pick up on them.
Can anyone advise what may be happening here or how I can debug this further ?
Thanks very much.