Re: Cannot find 2 particular users

Hi Buchan,

nscd is running but same problem exist no matter if nscd is running.
nscd -i passwd didn't do anything to help, same problem.

As long as I use the master ldap on /etc/ldap.conf (Ubuntu, openldap
2.4.9) everything is working fine.
DB is identical on both as I double checked this. Sync is working fine
too on both.
The problem appear only with those 2 users.

Let me know what else do I need to post in order to help troubleshooting.

Thanks a lot

--
Stelios A