Re: Using logical operators in LDAP queries.....

Thanks for reply...

I'm novice with LDAP..so please be with me..
The question was really stupid any way...
But next problem is really discouraging..
Within last hour schema has been changed...
I've been given Latitude(p) and Longitude(q) as attributes of a objectClass(radius is removed).
Lets say my current LAT and LOG are x and y.
I'll get the radius as a user input.. I want to find out all agencies(agencyNames precisely) that comes under given radius..
equation becomes something like this..

radius < squareroot((q-y)2 + (p-x)2)

I can do this by retrieving all agencies and applying formula on p and q attributes...(call this as post processing).
But my client believes that..we don't need any post processing..LDAP can do this for us...

is it true?
Can we do this in query or something else ?