Re: Using logical operators in LDAP queries.....

ashish mahamuni wrote:
radius < squareroot((q-y)2 + (p-x)2)

I can do this by retrieving all agencies and applying formula on p and q attributes...(call this as post processing).
But my client believes that..we don't need any post processing..LDAP can do this for us...

You can query with filter (attributeType<=attributeValue) given that LDAP syntax and matching rules declared for the attribute type support this (see my other reply).

You cannot let the LDAP server process something like the formula above.

Ciao, Michael.