Re: Referral

Govind c wrote:
We have openldap version(-2.2.13-7.4E) installed as master and slave
(on two different systems) with replication configured between them.

You definitely should upgrade.

ldap_modify: Referral (10)
        referrals:
                ldap://100.115.23.156:389/cn=options-server-tr,ou=App-test,o=del.com
However the changes are not reflected.Browsing the internet,I found
that ldapmodify doesn`t have the capability to chase referrals and
but the openldap API allows to write clients that do the chasing. Is
this statement valid for this version of openldap too?

Is chaining the other alernative for chasing referrals?

Yes, you probably should just use slapo-chain.

Ciao, Michael.