Re: problem with openldap ssl client

I would strongly recommend installing the updates.  At the minimum you
should install openssh-* apache2-* apparmor* dpkg libgnutls13 ufw
libldap*.  I would strongly recommend installing all of these updates as
several are security related.  In any case, the updates may help fix
your system.  I know the gnutls library contains a fix for you, perhaps
not for a bug you have, but nonetheless a fix is a fix.

Pat