Any success story using syncRepl with postgresql backend?

I was wondering if anyone had success with using multi-master
replication (syncrepl with mirrormode enabled) using postgresql as the
backend?

I had this working using BDB but when I switched over to use postgres as
the backend, the synchronization becomes very erratic and inconsistent,
deleted data from one master never gets propagated and newly added data
will sometimes get sync'd and sometimes it doesn't.

Thanks for any input,
\Tommy