[Date Prev][Date Next]
Understanding Synchronization Problem using syncrepl
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Understanding Synchronization Problem using syncrepl
- From: Andrea Cirulli <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2009 17:07:42 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:date:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type; bh=7HLz5JLeTH7E4BcAECxgy0ulNOj5gl0ftJ5E4LM6zTc=; b=plnLzWfcXqLn0fUHNaS6DYrzrQNYlDLNgZ44N2vzTa7b1Ktzzmf3XNuLstJ1j5JnVt W7m4TIYa2NRy8hi2/QyLzLMAfplrEuD0eimHBR1kDz9QgRYsh3HnU+6E3pHzsNnZpq8l dtWgOhO9TJzgJco8XqsZ3l8bKuc/pCIAUY3cA=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; b=Ocp2LMoA9QufmMOR+jK35DuVqnlbHxNPkWwjdDxqdOujlZlJRVcf7eoXfNytAt5n33 QRxNjwN1ubcHsOqKAsXfhDUVxe+OxQfj1ppjRoYdvtXyVxLibd4C34fcz5s0AMaCjqtN 0KCISpSI6W5x/fOpC/XzkxFVDJ8gcenFcE1tA=
I work on an important infrastructure of 20 LDAP Servers, One Producer and 19 consumers.
We are migrating on multimaster-mode achieving 22 server, 2 Producers ( in mirror mode ) and 20 consumers.
I'm here to asking all which is the better way for understanding if all the LDAP servers are synchronized.
We want to create some tools for checking periodically whether there is some consumer not yet synchronized or not.
Could you suggest me something?
We were thinking on analyzing entryCSN, however if we are going to analyze all of them could lead in an overload problem since we are dealing with more then 3 Millions of objects, and we want to check the sync at least every X minutes and not Hours or day.....
Many Thanks in advance