[Date Prev][Date Next]
LDAP Process "hangs"
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: LDAP Process "hangs"
- From: Andi Gorhan <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 15:27:56 +0000 (GMT)
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.de; s=s1024; t=1248794877; bh=sQyGf1qjJ7B7lhiRZRLTzLu2BN/TObYKMN0frGJlZRo=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=JpIoaCrznn64OgByVgaEd/xlt2lujsPtdpuyuoyTevFiL0OmuDLV9uX6Q7JZAKqHg4S0oAFmDlda1jKM4vyrDsWWSl92VIW/TpPTH5/ed9JMhO95FlgPtf6LESeqDnZhNklZ8zYkREga7EPAWqM8nD7G6WsGKqzpjHPIeiorKk4=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.de; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=4gyFoTFtmL+GG6KrDFV/kkbHgR/HDqy9B13mC1o27yzwipP4DL8jBBGWUzrfpa7aeiMR3RGGiL2uykbp4AgPLGpVPUd6p/bvSxjOb+XcmlB0fUKqU4atNjFad++DFXRsPYCfuXVY9KNNHUnHEpTtp3L6ZN7/V0QNCeoCkvlTfx0=;
I have a question regarding the LDAP search mechanism. I have 2 Master Server and 1 Slave Server. All Servers
are in Sync. The second Master is a standby Master which is active if the first one goes down.
Now I want to test a failover szenario and shut down the first Master. The second one is active now and the Slave is
now in Sync with the second one.
After rebooting the first Master I started LDAP and no error occured. LDAP is up and running. I tested the Server with
some ldapsearches and everything works fine except the search with filters. If I do a search for example "uid=abc*" LDAP hangs
and does not respond. Searching for exact DNs are working fine. What happended here?
Hopefully anybody can help me. Thanks a lot.