Re: bdb binary log files

> The log files are transaction logs, the information in this log files
> is required for database recovery.

Let's say I don't care about database recovery, I have a system with a lot
of RAM, and I keep whole database, including transaction logs (300-500mb
total) on ramdisk, I do slapcat with frequency, which satisfies me - if
some crash occurs, I accept lose of some fresh changes, and
restore/reindex the whole database from last dump, skipping the whole
concern of database fix/recovery.

So, is it possible to flush/purge/disable transaction logs definitely?

Regards,
PW