Re: how to configure multi-master

Folks,

With all this talk about multimaster, could someone point me to some resources that describe industry standard implementations and best practices of OpenLDAP in multimaster mode for the purposes of high availability and robustness? I have yet to see comprehensive documents that describe solutions for most small to medium businesses, and would love to see something you recommend.

Thanks,
Kevin

Chris G. Sellers wrote:
This is how I view multi-master as well. It's a implementation differentiation more so than technology difference.

Sellers