Re: how to configure multi-master

This is how I view multi-master as well. It's a implementation differentiation more so than technology difference.

Sellers

On Jul 22, 2008, at 6:40 AM, Buchan Milne wrote:

Exactly. Enabling "mirrormode" is a prerequisite for multimaster.

The difference between mirrormode an multimaster (as far as I know) these days
(post 2.4.6) is really your architecture (whether you allow writes to one
master, or more), not the configuration (though more than two syncrepl
statements does mean that it can't be mirrormode).