Re: result: 32 No such object

Dieter Kluenter wrote:
Arjan Hulshoff <arjan.m.hulshoff@zonnet.nl> writes:

Hi all,

I am trying to learn how to use OpenLDAP in combination with Cyrus SASL and
MIT Kerberos 5. While testing  I got the following error: result: 32 No such
object. Below you can see that the response with simple bind works flawless,
but as soon as I am trying to use SASL and Kerberos I get the previous
mentioned response. Everything I could find on google didn't help. So I hope
someone can point me in the right direction. I am not sure what extra
information you need. I am clueless as you might have understood.

[root@ldapserver ~]# ldapsearch -ZZ -W -D 'cn=Manager,dc=example,dc=com' -s
Enter LDAP Password:
SASL/GSSAPI authentication started
SASL username: matt@EXAMPLE.COM
SASL data security layer installed.
# extended LDIF
# LDAPv3
# base <dc=example,dc=com> (default) with scope baseObject
# filter: (objectclass=*)
# requesting: ALL

# search result
search: 5
result: 32 No such object

# numResponses: 1

man ldapsearch(1), parameters X and Y,
has matt@EXAMPLE.COM read access to the basedn?
You should probably elaborate on authz-regexp in slapd.conf.

Thanks Dieter! My authz-regexp was not correct indeed... It works now!