result: 32 No such object

Hi all,

I am trying to learn how to use OpenLDAP in combination with Cyrus SASL and MIT Kerberos 5. While testing  I got the following error: result: 32 No such object. Below you can see that the response with simple bind works flawless, but as soon as I am trying to use SASL and Kerberos I get the previous mentioned response. Everything I could find on google didn't help. So I hope someone can point me in the right direction. I am not sure what extra information you need. I am clueless as you might have understood.

TIA,
Arjan.

[root@ldapserver ~]# ldapsearch -ZZ -W -D 'cn=Manager,dc=example,dc=com' -s base -x
Enter LDAP Password:
# extended LDIF
#
# LDAPv3
# base <dc=example,dc=com> (default) with scope baseObject
# filter: (objectclass=*)
# requesting: ALL
#

# example.com
dn: dc=example,dc=com
dc: example
o: Example.Com
objectClass: top
objectClass: dcObject
objectClass: organization

# search result
search: 3
result: 0 Success

# numResponses: 2
# numEntries: 1

[root@ldapserver ~]# ldapsearch -ZZ -W -D 'cn=Manager,dc=example,dc=com' -s base
Enter LDAP Password:
SASL/GSSAPI authentication started
SASL username: matt@EXAMPLE.COM
SASL SSF: 56
SASL data security layer installed.
# extended LDIF
#
# LDAPv3
# base <dc=example,dc=com> (default) with scope baseObject
# filter: (objectclass=*)
# requesting: ALL
#

# search result