Re: error while adding entry using ldap.jar JAVA API

Hi All,

thanks for the replies..

there is no problem in adding these dns, as I said it fails only in 1% times, rest 99% times, it goes through fine.

So there is no problem with container or access ....

Is it because of the transaction volumes OR DB size? my server is running below 10% CPU..

Thanks, Sumith.