Re: error while adding entry using ldap.jar JAVA API

>  Is it just me or do people on this list never support problems related to
> anything but the latest release? Not everyone can immediately upgrade to the
> latest release to fix any issues they have, and they shouldn't have to
> either. Previous versions (to an extent) should be supported just like any
> other product.

Its very difficult for any open source software project to support
several year old versions of software that the bugs have been long
since fixed. Even if they backported the fixes the user probably could
not get them in their distro anyways.

John