Re: Master-Master replication mode

Multi-Master does work in 2.4.  I recommend using 2.4 or above.

Multi-Master has issues in general, weather you use Sun LDAP, NDS, etc.   Nothing is foolproof or a panacea.  You should read up on the Replication section of the Admin guide, and also read the man pages for slapd, slapo-*, etc.  There are items in the man pages that will supplement that admin guide.

Each replication method has benefits and drawbacks.  Depending on your usage or data, one may prove a better solution than the other.

There is no easy answer, it will require you to do some reading and work.

If you have specific questions about specific items, feel free to post and hopefully someone can help explain in detail.

Sellers