Re: modify on the fly attributes sent to client

Thanks for your feed back
So I've try to make somes tests to validate my rewrite rules.
Here's part of my slapd.conf:

moduleload      rwm

overlay rwm
rwm-rewriteEngine on
rwm-rewriteContext default
rwm-map attribute company       o
rwm-map attribute mailNickname  mozillaNickName

it's work fine with company attribute: "company" is found both with two clients. but for nickname, it's appear only with windows' client.
so I suppose that another attribute is match under mozilla client for the organization attribute value, but nickname is wrote back but not copy
so my question is:
how can I specify that I wants to keep mozillaNickName attribute and copy it's value for a mailNickName attribute?

best regards,

Gavin Henry a écrit :
Matthieu wrote:
Hello everybody,

I'm front a problem with my openldap 2.3.30 server software and hope you can give me help to solve it.
problem is the following one: I use a mozilla schema for my address book but need to make it compliant with another one (window's one)
I have found some matching fields from my current model to windows model's one but don't wants to duplicate them and don't wants to define a schema for the window's model.
Is there a way to rewrite answer to "add" a field with the value of one of the answer in the answer send to client?
for example it's seems that "mozillaNickname" is equal to "surname" in the windows schema, but I don't wants to make a schema for the window's model and just want to send the mozillaNickName attribute and value with a copy of the value for an attribute surname.
best regards,

man slapo-rwm