memberof overlay 2.4.08

Hello,

I'm testing memberof overlay and I'd like to get it working properly for a database migration

My tests showed me that's it's working when adding members in groups, but for an initial loading, it does not work.

I tested slapadd -q or slapadd without success.

Could you tell us, or write something in the documentation to explain, the right way for an initial loading.

Should we write some script, or is there an easier way?

When we will be in production, I imagine that  sometimes, we can get out of sync between  members and memberof. What can we do in such case.

Thanks

Dominique