Re: Replication appears to vanish, sometimes.

Thank you for your fast reply:

openldap-2.3.19
You are using an ancient version of OpenLDAP.
The newest available when this project started, which took longer than expected. I can probably upgrade to newer as long as it is backward compatible.

You are using BDB 4.2.52 without the required patches.
Used latest Solaris package at the time. But will re-fetch latest stable sources, and build on test system.

You are using slurpd.
Use syncrepl instead of slurpd

I have no idea what syncrepl is. The old system used slurpd successfully, but I take it there is a new feature in town. I shall see how difficult it is to set up syncrepl.

-- Jorgen Lundman | <lundman@lundman.net> Unix Administrator | +81 (0)3 -5456-2687 ext 1017 (work) Shibuya-ku, Tokyo | +81 (0)90-5578-8500 (cell) Japan | +81 (0)3 -3375-1767 (home)