Re: Mirror Mode replication

The man pages are often better places to get updated specifics too Mark.

On Feb 12, 2008, at 3:08 PM, Gavin Henry wrote:

Mark W Apperson wrote:
The missing serverID was the problem.  I downloaded the 2.4 admin guide PDF
from openldap.org on 12/18/2007, and it did not mention the serverID.  I
should have checked for updated documentation.
Mark Apperson

Yeah, it's updated all the time, because at the moment it's still a work in progress and I'm updating it when I can.

Kind Regards,

Gavin Henry.
Managing Director.

T +44 (0) 1224 279484
M +44 (0) 7930 323266
F +44 (0) 1224 824887
E ghenry@suretecsystems.com

Open Source. Open Solutions(tm).

Chris G. Sellers | NITLE  - Technology Team
AIM: imthewherd | GoogleTalk: cgseller@gmail.com