getting passwordpolicy from ldap_sasl_bind

Hi,

I've been asked to have our client report back if a password is
expired, and it looks like using the ldap_passwordpolicy_* functions
are the way to do it, but the example (clients/tools/common.c) in the
code level we're using (2.3.24) is still using ldap_bind, and getting
the ctrls from ldap_parse_result.  Our code is using ldap_sasl_bind
because ldap_bind is deprecated, Will I need to use the serverctrlsp
pointer passed into ldap_sasl_bind to get the password policy?

Thanks,

KR