Re: large ldap server recommendation

--On Thursday, January 31, 2008 3:56 PM -0600 Brad Knowles <b.knowles@its.utexas.edu> wrote:

Unless there is another critical problem that occurs with 2.3.35, I doubt
we'll be going through all the normal processes to consider an upgrade to
a newer version, at least not until after we've had more extensive
consultation to ensure we're not doing lots of other stupid stuff

If your 2.3.35 servers can be accessed via a remote connection, anyone can crash them at any time. Is that considered critical?

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Engineer
Zimbra, Inc