Re: slapcat from OL 2.3.34 -> slapadd to OL 2.4.7 fails

Josh Miller wrote:
Michael Ströder wrote:

Are you sure you loaded the schema containing declaration of object class 'domain'?

I think this is the key, I suppose I assumed that when I converted the slapd.conf to slapd.d that it would add the schemas to cn=schema,cn=config by default.

Yes, it does. But slapd.conf would have to import file cosine.schema at that time.

# ldapadd -x -H ldap://localhost/ -D "cn=config" -W -f schema/archive/cosine.ldif Enter LDAP Password: adding new entry "cn=cosine,cn=schema,cn=config"

Yes, object class 'domain' is defined therein.

It fails on pwdHistory which is not defined in any schemas (although commented out in ppolicy)??

You have to load overlay slapo-ppolicy because attribute type 'pwdHistory' is hard-coded therein.

Ciao, Michael.

--
Michael Ströder
E-Mail: michael@stroeder.com