RE: Chaining Question: Passing errors from the updateref

> Yes.

Thanks for confirming

> You can set:
>
> chain-return-error true
>
> See:
>
> http://www.openldap.org/software/man.cgi?query=slapo-
> chain&apropos=0&sektion=0&manpath=OpenLDAP+2.3-Release&format=html
>
> and "man slapo-chain"

Odd. "man slapo-chain" on the 2.3.38 system I have is a different man then
the online version :/ I did read the one on my system. I did find
http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-software/200709/msg00059.html which
may reference the man issue :/

> Thanks, but read the man page first! (man slapo-chain) ;-)

I did -- just happens to be the wrong one :/

Thanks for the information even if it was in the man.

Benji