Re[2]: strict ldif check

>> Thanks, Hallvard!
>> Now I got it ;)
>>
>> But it's a pity to learn that OpenLDAP doesn't fully support actual RFC :(
>>

GH> That's not what Hallvard said.

Sorry, but what do you mean?

Hallvard said, RFC 2251 is a previous revision of LDAPv3 and OpenLDAP
doesn't violate it in the part I pointed out. Agree. But it does according to
current revision.

As I can see RFC2251 is obsolete and RFC4511 is a proposed standard.
The string you disagree isn't what Hallvard said, yeah, but it's my point
and actual state of affairs. If I'm wrong please point it out.

Anyway, I don't want to say that it's bad or whatever. I just got
software that behaves according to RFC4511 - that was the reason I
asked my question.

Regards,
Alexander