RE: Openldap upgrade/migration

Thanks Quanah for a quick reply.

The old LINUX 6.2 server running openldap 1.2 is not operational, but
all the old files (/etc/openldap, /usr/share/openldap (database) are
available on a new LINUX server running Red hat Enterprise Linux 4. How
can I export openldap data from old files sitting on this new Linux
server.? I believe the slapcat command is only recognizes openldap 2.x
databases.

Is there any other way of exporting data from old openldap 1.2 version
data files using a latest version of openldap tools.

Please advice.

Regards,

-Ravi

Ravi Rajasekharuni - Web and Data Admin
Unit 2, 12 Mars Road, Lane Cove, NSW 2066
Tel: +61 2 8987 5727    Fax: +61 2 8987 5720   Web: www.au.issworld.com