Index Generation Failed error

I have made changes to keep log in memory using DB_LOG_INMEMORY flag.
The log size is kept 10MB.
Now when I try to add 64K entries,  65526 entries get added but 65527th entry always fails.
The error I get is "Index Generation Failed".
I tried to debug the issue and found that the  cursor->c_del function in bdb_idl_insert_key  fails returning an error code as DB_LOG_BUFFER_FULL.

Am I missing something or is this a known problem?
Do I need to do anything more while keeping logs in memory?

Regards,
Suhel