[Date Prev][Date Next]
Can I delete the database to start over
- To: OpenLDAP Software List <email@example.com>
- Subject: Can I delete the database to start over
- From: Keryx Info <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 10:56:56 +0200
- User-agent: Thunderbird 18.104.22.168 (Windows/20070728)
Having experimented with my first installation of OpenLDAP I've come to
the conclusion that I had better start all over. Is the following
procedure safe (using Fedora 7)?
1. service ldap stop
2. delete slapd.conf and ldap.conf
3. delete all contents in /var/lib/ldap
4. Create a new slapd.conf and ldap.conf
5. Service ldap start
+ Anything else I should do?