Re: cn=config crashes on modification

Dieter Kluenter wrote:
Hi,
I am experiencing weird errors with  2.4.5beta, i.e. modifying config
backand for example I get

=> access_allowed: read access to "olcDatabase={1}hdb,cn=config" "olcDbDNcacheSize" requested
<= root access granted
=> access_allowed: read access granted by manage(=mwrscxd)
<= acl_access_allowed: granted to database root
filter_free: unknown filter type=1168
*** glibc detected *** double free or corruption (out): 0x085c46c0 ***
Abgebrochen

Is this a bug. a corrupted cn=config database or is glibc-2.3.4-23.4
the reason?

The database itself is too simpleminded to be corruptable... Doesn't make sense to me that you're talking about a modify, but your log is checking for read access. You'll have to give some more information. A gdb stack trace would probably help too.
--
-- Howard Chu
Chief Architect, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com