Re: Monitor the SyncRepl replication status

http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-software/200602/msg00158.html

We use this with only slight modifications. Of course, the only time it has ever produced a meaningful notification has been for a few minutes following a fresh server install as changes made since the last slapcat replicate in. (And since that's an expected condition, it's of minimal interest to me on Nagios.)

I'll note that all of our syncrepl failures (which are zero as of late; run 2.3.38!) were much more insidious bugs that updated contextCSN because "they thought they worked."