Re: successful ldapsearch -- need to turn it into a working slapd configuration for an LDAP proxy

--On Thursday, August 23, 2007 10:23 PM -0500 "DePriest, Jason R." <jrdepriest@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks for the tip. I made the change and I am still getting the same basic error. It does not think there is a successful bind and won't honor my search request.

Can you bind with that DN and password via ldapsearch?

And can you please cut out other people's signatures when you reply? No need to keep them. ;)

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Engineer