Re: preserve value order with referential integrity overlay?

Thanks. I already read a bit about valsort before I posed the original
message, I think you mean to re-format the values like this:

nationality: 1 DE
nationality: 2 CN

I think it really should work for me except I am going to need ordered
values in DN syntax

companyRepresentative: 1 cn=John,...
companyRepresentative: 2 cn=Paul,...

I am not sure if I can re-format string representation of DN (likely
not) so I'd try Chu's solution first to see if it works.

å 2007-08-14äç 08:53 -0700ïQuanah Gibson-Mountåéï

--
éäèæïååäåï  http://www.realss.cn
Real SoftService      http://www.realss.com