Re: using openldap as a translation layer.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Quanah Gibson-Mount" <quanah@zimbra.com>
To: "S James S Stapleton" <stapleton.41@osu.edu>; <openldap-software@openldap.org>
Sent: Monday, July 09, 2007 1:15 PM
Subject: Re: using openldap as a translation layer.

--On July 9, 2007 9:28:12 AM -0400 S James S Stapleton <stapleton.41@osu.edu> wrote:

Yes I tried that, but it's not compiling. My other mail to the list
describes the reason (missing an include - ltdl.h). I don't know what
package/app that include is supposed to come with, and just downloading
it seems like a bad idea because it probably relies on other in said
packag.

The error message, if you read it closely, tells you what package it comes from.

Hint: libtool

--Quanah

--
Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Engineer

I apologize, but to me the error read as if that was the tool used to check for the file. Being so rude in a reply is really not necessary.

-Jim Stapleton