Re: using openldap as a translation layer.

--On July 9, 2007 9:28:12 AM -0400 S James S Stapleton <stapleton.41@osu.edu> wrote:

Yes I tried that, but it's not compiling. My other mail to the list
describes the reason (missing an include - ltdl.h). I don't know what
package/app that include is supposed to come with, and just downloading
it seems like a bad idea because it probably relies on other in said

The error message, if you read it closely, tells you what package it comes from.

Hint: libtool

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Principal Software Engineer
Zimbra, Inc