Re: Building OpenLDAP client tools in Wintel platform - reg

Please keep replies on-list.  In that kind of situation, I would
recommend downloading the symas kit, trying ldapmodify.c until it
compiles in VC++ (I would imagine this is possible, since it's just a
client, but I'm definitely not the person to give you advice on it),
or just using any number of the existing windows tools that do exactly
the same thing + gui views.  (see also perl versions of similar tools,
java versions of similar tools, etc)