Re: Building OpenLDAP client tools in Wintel platform - reg

On 7/5/07, Aviator LDap <dinesh.openldap@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Friends,

I am in need of building the OpenLDAP client tools (ldapsearch, etc.,) in
WinTel platform. Could anybody help me in briefing the procedure to build
the files. That is the files need to be in the workspace and impact of
dependent libraries., etc.,
Any kind of help is hugely appreciated.

You might want to look here: (check the right-rail news section)
http://www.symas.com/cds.shtml

If you need to build it yourself, I would probably look into MinGW or cygwin.
I'm not sure if this email is still valid:
http://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-devel/200701/msg00002.html
but it's also worth looking into if you go that route.