[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: WARNING: No dynamic config support for MODULE
- To: Gavin Henry <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: WARNING: No dynamic config support for MODULE
- From: Howard Chu <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 23:33:26 -0700
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <04E929B9EA1967445998C580@eva.local> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; rv:1.9a6pre) Gecko/20070624 SeaMonkey/2.0a1pre
Gavin Henry wrote:
<quote who="Manon Goo">
I am using the slapd 2.3.30 debian package.
I would like to have the schma and acl configuration
dynamic so I am able to replicate it. but on the other hand
I would like to use som overlays witch do not support
the dynamic configuration.
Is there any possibilty to keep schenas and acls in the
dynamic configuration. And keeping the overlay and database configuration
in an old style include file ?
I'll need to have a quick test and get back to you, as I want to confirm
if the overlays will still run via back-config, but just not accept
No. "No support" means no support.
-- Howard Chu
Chief Architect, Symas Corp. http://www.symas.com
Director, Highland Sun http://highlandsun.com/hyc/
Chief Architect, OpenLDAP http://www.openldap.org/project/