Re: how to use slapo-refint (or why it doesn't work?)

On Sat, 2007-06-30 at 12:06 +0800, Zhang Weiwu wrote:
> On Wed, 2007-06-27 at 09:08 -0600, TechnoSophos wrote:
>
> > Can you post the relevant portion of slapd.conf?
>
> I posted the whole slapd.conf 3 days ago but didn't see it appear on the
> list (a test installation, should be safe to post its slapd.conf)

I guess I might have hit an automatic email rejection rule of this
mailing list, because yesterday I sent my slapd.conf again, and again it
didn't arrive on the list. So here is only the portion of my slapd.conf
in case the list doesn't allow full slapd.conf being posted:

database        hdb
suffix          "dc=ahk,dc=de"
rootdn          "cn=admin,dc=ahk,dc=de"
rootpw          {SSHA}3wOQx1CvOuujQ5/pcnUf3DAYHTmozXtV
directory       "/var/lib/ldap/acevery"
dbconfig set_cachesize 0 2097152 0
dbconfig set_lk_max_objects 2500
dbconfig set_lk_max_locks 2500
dbconfig set_lk_max_lockers 2500
index   default pres,eq
index   objectClass,c,nationality eq
index   uidNumber,gidNumber,uid,phpgwAccountType,phpgwAccountStatus,associatedDomain,userPassword
index   mail,o,cn,st,businessCategory sub,eq,pres
index   sn,givenName,title,personalTitle,category eq,pres,sub
lastmod         on
refint_attributes    contactPerson

(followed by ACL rules)