Re: Help with Syncrepl

--On Thursday, May 24, 2007 5:59 PM -0400 Steven Bambling <steven.bambling@sunrocket.com> wrote:

All,

I am in the process of setting up replication between 2 ldap servers...I
am moving from the older slupd to syncrepl.  Wh I try to start the ldap
server after adding in the necessary config into slapd.conf file I get
this error.

syncrepl: database already shadowed

Below is the parameters that I am using for syncrepl any help or a point
in the correct direction would be much appreciated.

# Replication Stuff#

# updated=the DN allowed to make changes to the replica (masteer)
updatedn        "cn=copycat,dc=srtest,dc=com

Remove this, it applies to slurpd, not syncrepl.

--Quanah

-- Quanah Gibson-Mount Principal Software Engineer Zimbra, Inc -------------------- Zimbra :: the leader in open source messaging and collaboration