Help with Syncrepl

All,

I am in the process of setting up replication between 2 ldap servers...I am moving from the older slupd to syncrepl. Wh I try to start the ldap server after adding in the necessary config into slapd.conf file I get this error.

syncrepl: database already shadowed

Below is the parameters that I am using for syncrepl any help or a point in the correct direction would be much appreciated.

###################
#Replication Stuff#
###################

#updated=the DN allowed to make changes to the replica (masteer)
updatedn        "cn=copycat,dc=srtest,dc=com

#updateref the ldap server to which clients submit update requests
updateref       ldap://pi.sunrocket.com

#syncrepl rid=replica ID
syncrepl        rid=420

#Address of the provider (master) ldap server
        provider=ldap://pi.sunrocket.com:389

#tyep=refreshOnly|refreshAndPersist
        type=refreshAndPersist

#interval=dd:hh:mm:ss