RE: DIGEST-MD5 returns 'user not found'

--On Monday, April 02, 2007 2:25 PM -0400 lemons_terry@emc.com wrote:

Thanks for the reply

It is used as far as sasldb2 is populated as appropriate; please refer
to Cyrus SASL documentation for instructions about populating it.

Do you mean http://www.sendmail.org/~ca/email/cyrus/sysadmin.html? I've crawled around the CMU web site, and have Google'd , and haven't seen anything better than this. And, it refers to the older sasldb, not sasldb2.

As soon as you get to authz-regexp mapping, credential are being looked
up in the directory.  Is "uid=tlemons" a valid DN in your DIT?  I mean:
does it resolve to an existing entry?

Hm, it isn't something like:

uid=tlemons,dc=emc,dc=com

instead?  You really have an entry that is:

dn: uid=tlemons

with nothing else to it?

--Quanah

-- Quanah Gibson-Mount Senior Systems Software Developer ITS/Shared Application Services Stanford University GnuPG Public Key: http://www.stanford.edu/~quanah/pgp.html