[Date Prev][Date Next]
RE: LDAP/BDB log purging
- To: "'Tony Earnshaw'" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: RE: LDAP/BDB log purging
- From: "Lesley Walker" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 19:03:38 +1300
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <45E65AA1.email@example.com>
- Organization: Opus International Consultants
- References: <00da01c75acf$bf880100$a706000a@grpc011><599700AE91D4DE7FEDDD7353@SW-90-717-287-3.stanford.edu><00de01c75add$ed116180$a706000a@grpc011><6BEB1C980D34E42785843164@SW-90-717-287-3.stanford.edu><45E4FA94.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20070228224112.GA31856@lilith.cluster> <45E65AA1.email@example.com>
- Thread-index: AcdbvlpJ8RTMuw7eTpyDy0GOMaknMwACDy5A
Tony Earnshaw wrote:
> It's not possible to go to Sleepycat's site and find out any longer,
> since Oracle's taken the thing over and messed everything up. I can't
> get at 4.2.52 any more.
Does this link work for you?
If not, follow through from their downloads page
Under the "databases" heading, a link for Berkeley DB
On that page, "previous releases"
4.2.52 is there, along with a link to its changelog and another for patches.
They seem to have tidied things up a little bit, I'm sure I couldn't see it
the first time I looked.
Linux Systems Administrator
Opus International Consultants Ltd
Tel +64 4 471 7002, Fax +64 4 473 3017
Level 9 Majestic Centre, 100 Willis Street, PO Box 12 343
Wellington, New Zealand