[Date Prev][Date Next]
LDAP 'virtual' operations
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: LDAP 'virtual' operations
- From: "Mark Mcdonald" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 15:17:47 +0900
- Content-class: urn:content-classes:message
- Thread-index: AcdbyVUEyQiXVkcpSr2mu29QQbM/yA==
- Thread-topic: LDAP 'virtual' operations
Is there a way to perform a change operation in OpenLDAP that does not commit the final data?
Essentially I want to do a dry insert, where I can find out if the data to insert conforms to the defined schema without actually writing to the DB.
Technically I know it can be done by other mechanisms but this is more of an academic question I guess.