Re: Beginners question

Jan Mostert wrote, on 27. feb 2007 09:19:

I am currently setting up a OpenLDAP directory. This directory contains users and groups. As you may expect, the LDAP will be used by applications I will not mention here, otherwise it gets bounced by the moderator. I want to add an E-mail address to a group of UniqueMembers. How can this be done in OpenLDAP?

Simply add an appropriate objectClass, e.g. inetLocalMailRecipient. This will apply to the group as a whole, so you'll need to add the requisite alias for your MTA.

--Tonni

--
Tony Earnshaw
Email: tonni at hetnet dot nl