Re: dynamic config support for unique overlay

Francis Swasey wrote:
On 2/27/07 10:49 AM, Karsten Künne wrote:

I submitted a patch some time ago which I'm still using, but Howards patch is probably much better than mine ;-) . Look into ITS#4506 or try to backport Howards solution from HEAD.

You submitted that on 26. April 2006... 10 months ago and it still hasn't made it into the released code. That's depressing.

Adding back-config support to all overlays/backends is a 2.4 commitment; 2.3 is feature frozen. back-config support for unique is available in HEAD since ever.

p.

Ing. Pierangelo Masarati
OpenLDAP Core Team

SysNet s.n.c.