Re: dynamic config support for unique overlay

On Tuesday 27 February 2007 09:02, Francis Swasey wrote:
> I see that with the 2.3.34 release that the auditlog overlay now has
> dynamic config support added.  The one overlay left that I use which
> prevents me from using cn=config is the unique overlay.
> Is anyone working on adding dynamic config support to the unique
> overlay?  If not, are there directions someplace on what is required to
> add dynamic config support to an overlay?  (I did search the developers
> list archives and came up empty)

I submitted a patch some time ago which I'm still using, but Howards patch is
probably much better than mine ;-) . Look into ITS#4506 or try to backport
Howards solution from HEAD.

"Imagine if every Thursday your shoes exploded if you tied them the
usual way.  This happens to us all the time with computers, and nobody
thinks of complaining."
		-- Jeff Raskin, interviewed in Doctor Dobb's Journal