AW: AW: AW: slapcat hangs without error message

Its a slapd 2.2.23 (debian package) with a bdb Backend on a Debian Sarge system. Transaction Logging is enabled, I set the cachesize in DB_CONFIG to 1 GB. I have one Master and two Slaves. On one of the Slaves the slapcat worked until yesterday, today it is broken again. The other Slave is ok. I see no errors in syslogs. My id2entry.bdb is 1,6 GB, in a complete ldif-File I have 31 Mio lines. Could this be a problem ?